Steve in VA
Well-known Member
- Location
- Natural Bridge Virginia
I confess I'm not all the way through this but so far its been pretty good.
Just seen it yesterday it was pretty goodIt popped up on my YouTube but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet.
Seen it,was pretty good.Partial to the tractors built in the later sixties,seventies and eighties though with the big improvements in creature comforts,hydraulics and last but not least turbochargers!I confess I'm not all the way through this but so far its been pretty good.
Hence the Amish pace for life.What I found ironic is the introduction of the tractor was the catalyst for many of the problems that farmers face to this day. Overproduction driving down prices to unsustainable levels. Kids leaving the farm for "city life." Being unable to find good help.
If only they'd just kept feeding those d*mn horses...
We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.
Copyright © 1997-2025 Yesterday's Tractor Co.
All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.
Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters
Website Accessibility Policy