Tractorhouse/Fastline

Dean

Well-known Member
Does anyone have any first hand experience with external_link or Fastline?

I have a 2009 NH tractor that I have owned for three years with less than 50 hours on the hour meter. Obviously, I am not using it, so I am considering selling it this spring.

Any advice about either tractorhouse or fastline will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Dean
 
Your First time ad on Tractorhouse is free, as for Fastline I do not know. Both are good though and also Don"t forget about Titan Outlet Store and Craigslist.
 
I attempted to post that first free ad with TH.
They wanted the name of my local dealer.
I didn"t have a local dealer, so I gave them the
name of the dealer closest to me.
They then contacted that dealer, and since the dealer
didn"t know me or the tractor, they wouldn"t list it.
But they didn"t lose my email address!
I get emails from them and their affiliate at least twice a week.
That"s the extent of my experience with them.
 
Thanks for the advice.

I've never heard of Titan Outlet Store but will check it out.

I've used Craigslist in the past but do not believe it the best alternative for this sale.

Dean
 
As a dealer we use both some times. Cost associated with their use are sometimes quite high. we find that the folks both publications reach seem to be the cheap scapes or the folks looking for a bargain and not dealer support. which in your case would not matter. Most individuals use craig,s list. What about the tractor adds on this site.
 
Tractor House gets results but costs $1200 a month fot 1/4 page ad.If your tractor is good and priced right the Photo Ads on this Forum are excellent.Also dont underestimate the power of CraigsList as it is read by many people and gets results.You cant get the prices dealers ask as they usually offer some type of service or warranty and have a large overhead.I actually buy some low houred tractors from dealers before they leave the farm as I was told it costs over $1000 just to get them in their system with trucking,advertising and the usual once over.
 
Again, thanks for the advice.

My NH is a 2009, not an antique. I do not believe that the ads on this forum are ideal or even appropriate but will consider that alternative.

Perhaps a combination of craigslist, Antique tractor, etc., might work.

Is there a way to list multiple Craigslist locations simultaneously?

Dean
 
Dean,

There is a flip side to this site: www.todaystractors.com

Is similar to this site but for tractors 1980 and up. They have a classified section.
 
My friend is a CaseIH dealer and he uses external_link. He said Tractorhouse gets 600,000+ hits per day. He sells a lot of equipment and salvage parts over the Internet.
 
Used tractorhouse a couple of years ago and sold an old MF 1085 to the first caller. One dislike about fastline is I called on several Olivers I was looking to buy and most answers were either what tractor or that add is a year old tractor long gone. None of there ads were dated. Very frustrating.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top