Trade Farmall 560 for GVI

Hey all, I"m looking to trade off this Farmall 560 for a MM GVI, I prefer LP/gas, but I would consider a diesel. It"s a gas, factory IH wide front. Runs really nice, clutch and brakes are good, the only problems are: the carb could use a needle/seat and of course the TA is out on the low side. Has a fast hitch and the rear tires are 16.9/38 on 16" pressed steel (also factory IH centers have not been moved). I had put all new studs and nuts in the hubs when I put them on. The sheet metal is straight as can be, the fenders are off of a 706, but the only difference is how they mount. I would like to work something out to where I can keep the rear wheels and tires, the fronts are round hard and black and pretty cracked up but don"t leak one bit. Any interest shoot me an e-mail with your number and I"ll call you. Located 30 miles northwest of Milwaukee, come look and drive it if you"d like. Transportation not a problem I have my own truck and trailer.
a50615.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back