Treasures HIDDEN IN plane sight !!

Skylark4

Wife and I have driven thu this little town
(pop about 200) on our way to the city for
shopping for an uncountable number of time.
Only a gas station and corner store so we just blast down the main street never
giving a second thought to the rest of the
place.

Till today.

Was construction on main so had to detour
one street over. What !! Do our eyes see
but these gemstones sitting for us to
discover. They have been here for so long
they are sinking into the ashfault. Will be
stopping in to find the owner next trip.

If you respond to any of your posts with at least a symbol or word/letter you will have 5 posts and should be able to post your pictures. OR go to the Site Comments page and ask for permission...something to do with a spam filter.

smaller pics.
cvphoto135690.jpg

cvphoto135691.jpg

cvphoto135692.jpg

cvphoto135693.jpg

cvphoto135694.jpg

cvphoto135695.jpg

Skylark4 that is really cool. Thanks for posting the photos. But I have to tell you I am cracking up readings your comments when you are trying to post the pictures and nothing's there. I know you're frustrated but it was hilarious.

Looks like it could have been a Deere dealer in the fifties and they just walked away. With the looks of everything being from about that time frame with so many Deere tractors and a few trades on the lot. Kind of looks like when I was up to Grangeville ID one time there were all these old Cats setting around the dealer lot. This reminds me of that those tractors were one of the mechanics old Cats he fixed up and put in his collection. I never saw so many different tractors of such variety in brands and models including a couple old oil pulls a friend of his had a couple old Yuba's there in the shed too.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back