Trying to identify Du-Al loader

RDJugel

New User
This message is a reply to an archived post by hayfarmer on March 04, 2017 at 21:17:06.
The original subject was Re: Trying to identify DuAl loader.

Looking for a 320-325 loader manual .... I especially want to find the specifications on the hydraulic cylinders in case I have to replace them with something newer. First repair shop told me my lift cylinders were not rebuildable so I took them to another shop that took them but haven't had a chance to check them out yet. I think the first guy just didn't want to deal with them but in case they are toast I will need to replace them with something. Thanks for any help you can give me ...

I have a dual 325. Messicks has kit to reseal and I have found them cheaper on Ebay. Nothing complicated about rebuilding cyliders if you can find spanner wrench that fits or I made one from a horseshoe and a couple bolts. I sent message to woods and they send me a manual for loader. Messicks has parts breakdown and parts. I think my email is open if you have other questions. I rebuilt one big and one bucket cylinder so far.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back