Tuesday Tractor

Several years ago, there were 3 or 4 guys from down under that brought their Chamberlin tractors to America and drove them across the country. I was on a tractor ride that they participated in. Nice fellas, fun to meet and talk to. Question on the license plates. Are they a one time deal or do you have to buy a new one or renew every year?

View attachment 3262Chamberlain

Chamberlain fitted with Perkins 4.270D. One of the best Perkins engines, derived from the Perkins L4 but with direct injection. We had them in combines, both Claas, Track Marshall and Massey Ferguson and, even with a three bearing crank, they took a lot of hammer.
I have one of the late Cockshutt 560 tractors that have the same Perkins 4.270 direct injected engine with the CAV DPA rotary injection pump. The early 560 had the indirect injection with the inline vacuum governed pump.

Several years ago, there were 3 or 4 guys from down under that brought their Chamberlin tractors to America and drove them across the country. I was on a tractor ride that they participated in. Nice fellas, fun to meet and talk to. Question on the license plates. Are they a one time deal or do you have to buy a new one or renew every year?
Plate goes for the life of the vehicle and you pay an annual tax.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back