brooksnb

New User
I just bought this old Turfmaster 16 hp Garden tractor. I have no information other than the obvious....it came to me with a 38" wide snow blower and a 42" three blade mover than mounts below the deck.
It seems like a real workhorse with the Brigs and Straton twin but I need help with missing parts for the mower deck...I have not been able to gather any info on this machine or the mower set up ...any past knowledge or experience with one of these would be a great help....


Thanks

Dennis
11.jpg
 
I don't see any Garden tractor discussion board on this site or I would have.....however I did follow the provided link to another site and posted yesterday....I posted here today because the other forum is nearly dead.
Besides this forum has a discussion page for all tractors and that's why I felt it appropriate...was I wrong ???
 
Well upon closer inspection I did find the discussion page related to Garden tractors on THIS site....Thanks for the tip :)
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top