TW 10 hydraulic ??

herk

Member
A freind called me this afternoon and asked if I knew where to check the hydraulic on a TW 10 I don't so I thought I would ask here . He used it a few days ago 3 pt worked ,lowered it today and it won't go back up ?? Thanks Bryan
 
Just stating general info, most tractors of that era use the transmission/rear drive housing as the hydraulic reservoir. So checking around for a fill point or dipstick is all I can suggest. Also try posting this again on the Ford forum.
 
Behind, close to the left rear tire, under or near the 3 point linkages on that side, is a dip stick. It’s rather long.

Paul
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top