Two MS carbs (follow-up)

8N51029

Member
I rebuilt my TSX33 using the TSX241 kit today with good results. Idles nice and slow, better power but still seems lean. I"ll adjust it according to instructions posted here previously. Thanks soundguy, GB, and Gaspump for your help.
 
(quoted from post at 23:06:50 04/30/09) I rebuilt my TSX33 using the TSX241 kit today with good results. Idles nice and slow, better power but still seems lean. I"ll adjust it according to instructions posted here previously. Thanks soundguy, GB, and Gaspump for your help.

You didn't say why you think it is still lean. But, if you can turn the Main Power Adjust out well beyond the normal 1 1/2 turns and still be lean, then I would ask 'what size is the Main Jet"?
 
Well, it seems to want the choke knob out about 3/4 an inch when it's working or when I use fourth gear, otherwise it hesitates and threatens to stall out. After it's moving, I can push the choke in.

Not sure what size the jet is - I used the Tisco C546V kit for TSX241A/B/C.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top