Clifton1979
New User
I have an old grain drill that is set up for native grass. Got it from an old fella here in the lower part of NM. I am having absolute hell trying to keep this thing together, I have replaced every bearing, chain, sprocket and even paint, now it is breaking hard parts and frame work. Native grass drills are expensive and cant justify the expense for the amount of work I do with it. Does anyone know who all makes them or has built one. I can get my hands on a great plains no till pretty cheap as it has a broken tool bar. I have a good one to put it on and could possibly put the auger and the native grass equipment in it. What would be the best way to go is what I am asking? Any advice would be a great help??