UDLX for sale

(quoted from post at 07:15:44 05/11/23) This tractor is unlike any I have seen before.....But I have never seen one in person.....
UDLX

Wonder what it will fetch with no cab? Usually see them with the full cab setup. There's one in the Keystone museum near Richmond, VA.

Seemed like a good idea at the time, didn't catch on.

Gerrit

The linked article says the removed cab components are included in the sale so it would sound like originally it was all there. Does make one wonder why if the cab is with the tractor it wasn't all restored!

The way they were made I cannot see a way the top of the cab could have been removed without cutting it off.

From a few I've seen sold the lack of a cab may cost it about 100,000 in full sale price. I would buy one with the cab before I would buy the open model. Not much heat in the winter and since it is a novelty tractor I'm not going to farm with it.

On Tractor Fever, some time back, I saw a version of the UDLX that didn't have a cab. The couple that owned it enjoyed taking it out on Sunday afternoon drives.

Technically it should be Prairie Gold #1 but most are painted the more familiar PG#2. Says some of the upper cab parts were missing and the cabs were sheet metal over wood as were many cars and trucks of that era.

I've seen this configuration called a UTOX or UOPN. UDLX without cab. As I recall about 25 came from factory in this style.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back