Unbelievable Prices

Caryc

What you see in the pic are brake shoe retaining springs for my MF202. While in the process of doing new shoes on my tractor, I found one of these to be completely on one shoe. So, I decided that I would replace them all while I'm in there. It takes 8 of these for both rear wheels. I called Quinn co. with whom I have ordered old MF parts in the past. Each one four parts to it. So, I ordered the parts from Quinn by the actual 3 different part numbers. Anyway, to do both wheels they wanted to charge me $208.00 for them.

I looked on YT parts for them but they did not list any for the MF202. But then I remembered that My 202 is the industrial version of the MF35. So, I looked at the MF35 parts and they had the kits consisting of enough for one complete wheel. I ordered a set from YT and guess what? They are the same as I need for my MF202, so I ordered another kit.

But here's the strange part. To do both wheels Quinn was going to charge me $208 for the parts. I got two kits from YT (enough for both wheels) for $12.00. Isn't that the darnedest thing you've ever heard? Thanks YT :!:

R4NyAR9.jpg

This post was edited by Caryc on 09/08/2023 at 02:43 pm.

Good idea.
I did this for years.
But there's down side - at 85, I'm having problems remembering where I put some of those spares . . . . . .

(quoted from post at 01:20:25 09/11/23) Good idea.
I did this for years.
But there's down side - at 85, I'm having problems remembering where I put some of those spares . . . . . .

Me too, I'm almost 77 so how many more brake jobs am I going to do on that tractor? I'm pretty sure this is the last one I'll be doing.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back