update on brush mower

I have asked enough questions here over the last two weeks to warrant an update. I imagine most of you wonder why in the world anyone would want a four
foot bush hog. It is exactly the same width as the MagnaTrac. I have completely disassembled it, hung it from the crane in the barn and pulled the disc
that holds the blades and replaced them. I also replaced the bottom seal and the bottom bearings. Turned it upside down and brushed primer on it. Painted
the top side red. It was manufactured by International World Agritech Corp. I like it because of all the extra 2 x2 1/4 angle iron on the deck. It seems
pretty sturdy. The deck was pulled away from the angle iron in a couple of placed so I drilled holes and put bolts through and pulled it all back tight and
welded it again and filled in the bolt holes. I still need to figure out the sideways sway and fill the gearbox. I ordered corn head grease for it.
Thanks for the advise. Ellis
cvphoto122704.jpg

cvphoto122705.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back