Update on Kubota-I hope

Keith Molden

I posted about my Kubota M6060 having a problem the other day. Yesterday I put a new fuel filter on it and pulled the water separator (nothing in the screen on it). I blew out both the vents on the fuel tank and today I used it to load hay with all day which included a quite a bit of full throttle road running even tho I had no implements hooked to it. The speed stayed at 19mph which is the max it's supposed to be and it didn't drop off drastically like it did the other day. So the next step is as soon as this next bout of rain is over, to start mowing hay and see what happens. Thanks guys for all the responses.

I think we all thought it was fuel related. Now the thing is where or how. One question have you ever had biodiesel in your storage tank?

Thanks for keeping us posted. It is of interest to me as I to have a m6060 which I brought new in the end of 08. I've kept track of the problems you've had and have been keeping my fingers crossed that my good luck continues. I have not had any problems yet with mine which now has 450 hrs on it. My only complaint is it reggins every 20 or so hrs and when it does you have to keep the RPMs above 2100. Mine is the cab model, no loader, and I have been pretty happy with it.

That's the nature of them if they aren't run at higher rpms very often. When mine comes on, I keep on doing what I'm doing as long as it is above 2100, if I'm doing slow work I shift to the low side and keep the rpms up. Otherwise it's stop and rev to 21 and just sit there for 15 minute. They will regen more often if used at low rpms or let sit and idle a lot.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back