Update on Wife's Surgery.

Wanted to let everyone know that my wife's surgery went well, they were able to fix everything but one item. They made a choice not to fix 1 disc, and see what things look like in 7-10 days, and if her pain is the same, then they'll have to go back in. As of tonight, she has no pain, can move her left arm perfectly. We can not begin to express our thanks to everyone for the prayers and thoughts. God's blessings were with the surgeons and staff today. Heartfelt thanks - Mike and Joely Beeker

Mike, So happy to hear the good news,and will keep Joely and you in my orayers. It will be a long road but with know pain, it will go fast[time and healing]. Been down that road a few years back.
Jerry

Mike, thanks for the update. Glad to hear that things went well.
My 80yr old uncle had back surgury back before the holidays. His nephew cut him open from his sholder blades to his waist and straightened out his snake shaped spine. He has been home for a while now and is out and about a bit. He was in the tractor again Wed plowing snow for a while. Amaseing what surgens can do now days.
Best wishes to you and your wife.
Loren

Mike you had a lot of friends here that plugged in their prayers for your wife, I can only imagine around your home, so glad things worked out so well and she is not in pain, now getting home will be so very good. Thanks for the wonderful update!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back