US Tractor from Warren OH Model 10A

Ret 09

New User
Location
Mansfield, OH
Looking for some information on this tractor. It's a small track driven dozer. Originally built for the Military during WWII. After the war it was built by US Tractor in Warren OH. The one I'm asking about is a Circa 1946? Model 10 A with Serial #05481. I need information on the clutch, how to remove/repair/adjust. Have a manual for the Military model but clutch is different than this one. Thank you in advance for any help that can be provided.
 
Hello Ret 09,
I'm brandy new to the site and came across your post about your Model 10A.
My deceased Dad had one of these dozers; I've lots of pleasant memories of riding on the right-side fender behind the tool box while holding onto the seat while he operated.
I'll be visiting my Mom this week and will look for the manual for his dozer... I believe he had both a Service and Operators Manual.
The dozer in its "glory days" was Allis Chalmers orange and I've read in a post here that the civilian models were that color.
I'll follow-up with you later this week. Hopefully the information found will help you solve your dozer's clutch problem.
Ed
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top