Using someone else's name

farmer boy

Well-known Member
In the visa post below someone used my name to post. I have a password so would someone have to know my password to use my name? How can I change my pasword? PLEASE E-MAIL ME ON HOW TO DO THIS Thanks.
 
The farmerboy below is not you or your ID, his name has no space (farmerboy) and yours has a space (farmer boy). He does not have your password since it is a different ID.
 
How stupid can I be. I looked very closely to make sure I wasn't going to make a fool of myself when I posted and I still managed to do it.LOL Thank you very much.
 
Thanks for clearing that up. I fell out the treehouse this morning and then i hurt my head trying to crash through the glass ceiling. Ouch!!!!!
 
hey farmer boy,

I've been using farmerboy on here for 4 or 5 years. I just don't come on here all that often anymore. I had farmerboybill but I forgot my password.

Don't worry, I'm not trying to steal you :-)
 
farmer boy;

Stuff like that happens all the time. I fell off a pile of hay once and my tricycle came down after me and hit me on the head. I aint been right ever since. But I aint always wrong either.

steveormary
 
There's the difference. Your name has a space between farmer and boy. The other one is all one word. Funny thing about computers,they do exactly what you tell them to.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top