Value of 9 bolt dual hubs and wheels

WP77

I just sold my 4040 and the buyer didn't want the duals that I had for it. I was wondering what they're going for these days. (2) JD 9 bolt hubs with
3 3/8" wedges and all bolts. (2) JD 14x38 dual wheels. One of the wheels has an old 16.9x38 BFG that still holds air. Thanks for any opinions.

Hubs are about 600$ a pair and the wheels if they?re not rotten from calcium are about 400$ a wheel locally anyway

I?d think a 1000$ For that setup would be pretty good deal I?ve seen hubs cheaper than that and I?ve seen em more than that . wheels are about 4 450 everywhere I?ve looked

I?d be interested in buying those hubs and rims. Where are you located? I?m SW Ontario. Not sure it?s worth pursuing if too far away? Thanks. Jim

I looked around a bit and started at $1500. Hard to get a good feel since there are so few available. I know the biggest problem is trying to ship the wheels. I?ve shipped hubs in the past in priority mail boxes. Does anybody know if those wheels are good for anything besides duals? And thanks for your comments.

They?re located in Fresno, CA. So probably not cost effective to ship. But if you want to discuss, you can call or text
208-654-8444. Thanks

I have sold many sets from $400 to $450 per pair.The wheels if you get $100 a piece you are doing good.I have shipped many Priority Mail at $17+ per 70# box.But if you send all the bolts they can require a third box.Fastenall store to store is an option.A good place to advertise them is Pulloff a free pulling website.

(quoted from post at 01:16:42 03/10/19) I would love to have those rims.

Where are you located? I could always dismount the tire, put the rims on a pallet and LTL to you. I have no problem selling the rims and hubs separately.

(quoted from post at 01:16:42 03/10/19) I would love to have those rims.

Where are you located? I could always dismount the tire, put the rims on a pallet and LTL to you. I have no problem selling the rims and hubs separately.

WP77 Thanks I found a set of rims in a friends shed
that will work . I think you?ll get a thousand to 12
without much problem if you advertise them a little

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back