Vemeer Baler Serial Numbers

dawnyl6161

New User
Would someone be able to decode or direct me to a place to know what the serial number means on a Vemeer 504 Super I baler? Thank you.
 

There were 2 models of 504 Super I(s). The earlier ones had heavier bearing supports for the lower drive roller, bigger bearings, and a bigger shaft. They also
had additional smaller springs at the ends of the large compression springs to make tighter bales. The later Super I models had a hydraulic tensioner replacing
one of the large springs and according to someone who has one they make much tighter bales. If you don't have a dealer close to you and want to order by phone or
whatever, specify which type of Super I you have. I have it on good authority that the latest Super I will make almost as good a bale as current models.

KEH
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top