vermeer 605f baler

Ronald

Member
Just bought one and would like to haul it home. Can anybody give me the width at the tires and pickup. Thanks Ronald
 
I pulled mine 75 at 55mph when i bought it. It is about 7.7 to 8 ft wide at edge of tires. It takes a flat bed with tires under bed. I love my 605 f!!
 
pulled mine home as well, 30 miles no problems. Also bought a 605 K baler and pulled it 100 miles at 50 to 60 miles per hour. No problems.
 
I paid 2400.00 for mine last year with very good almost new belts. Took it right into the field and tried to learn how to roll. Managed to figure it out and rolled 65 bales last year.
 
In about 1975, I pulled a new 605C home from the factory (about 200 miles) with no problems. Needs to have good highway rated tires and wheel bearings packed and in good shape. Hope this helps.
 
anywhere from 2500-4500 from what I've found looking. Even a few cheaper than that but they were to far for me. Fastline.com is a good place to look
 
$2200 - Jan 08, Pulled it home about 100 miles, kept it at 45-50mph. Zero problems. (I added safety chains and a set of magnetic trailer lights)
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top