VERY, very rarely

Lanse

Well-known Member
Very rarely does anything here go off right the first time, but that rim is on the axle and it looks great. Its about 2" too tall but the other rim on the other side (one i havent touched) is pretty bad, so i guess i'll get another C rim and even it out, LOL . I drilled through this





To seperate that from this:


[img:4cda37e982]https://photos.yesterdaystractors.com/gallery/community/c1706.jpg


and attatch this:

c1705.jpg
 
working on that engineering degree I see at least thats what my father-in-law and I call it when we make things work with what we have or find.
 
I think you should drill the hub not the rim (the hub is the thing the wheel bolts to)you can lay the rim on the hub and mark it making sure the rim is evenly spaced around center of the hub that way you still have the integrity of the rim as the hub is thicker and more likely hold better. The rim has a beveled edge on the bolt hole to help hold the rim tight. Now that you have it apart give it some time to see if someone might have the correct 6 lug rim if not carry on as planed and have fun. Another thought the hub off the C might even go on where the 6 lug hub was give hillbilly a call and see if he still has it and let you see.
 
i diddnt type that right i guess, i did drill the hub. I decided against the rim just because someday i think it would be cool to have a narrow fron on there
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top