Vice Grip Garage

Snowplow

If you don't do Youtube you are missing out. You can basically see videos on any topic of interest to you. Quality may vary.
If you haven't stumbled across the guy who does a series called Vice Grip Garage you are missing out. He is hilarious.
Basically his deal is that he buys an old car on the internet then shows up and gets it running after it has been sitting for
25+ years. He has a wit and dry sense of humor that I find special. It isn't a how to... it's for entertainment. But you
might pick up a few "don't try this at home" tips.
Well the point of all this is that he does a couple videos on an old 8N/9N tractor that he buys to plow his shop drive. One he
gets it running. The second he changes the carb. I have literally lived both parts of those videos.

enjoy...
Vice Grip Garage Ford N video

Thanks for sharing, I watched a couple of his video's he is funny, I subscribed to his channel and will be watching more.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back