Voltage regulator identification.

Is this from a 460 or 560 gas or a Super M Stage 2 gas?

IMG_20240306_234834949_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240306_234821743_HDR.jpg

So the real question is it 12 or 6 volt? Which did it come off? And was it converted. If you don’t know you might be better off either hooking it up see what happens or go spend the 36 dollars on a new one of the correct voltage. If it’s going onto a 12 volt system you could even hook it up for real see what happens and it won’t do anything other not charge and has the slim possibly to zap the vr which wouldn’t have worked for you anyway and you will have to search out another. As far as looking at them to identify I don’t think there’s any visual clues on the outside at least. Someone far more superior might know if there’s something under the cover...

I suppose one of those cheap model railroad transformers should work for that if you don’t have anything else. I’ve used that for testing blower motors before. Then just check with voltmeter where you are at.

I am more interested in what tractor the bracket is off of. A Super M gas or 460/560 gas. It was in my parts pile and I don't remember what it was from.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back