Volunteers?

I have a home made processor and splitter. Do not get started until I get there. I dont want to miss any of the action. What state are you in anyway??? Bill

Reactions: HFJ
I have a home made processor and splitter. Do not get started until I get there. I dont want to miss any of the action. What state are you in anyway??? Bill

Oops. I got the trailer full on Sunday. All black locust, about 1.5 cord. Sorry that I didn’t wait for you. I’m in the same state as you, just on the other side. I’m a half hour north of Dubuque
453C06F0-E3C0-46CD-9DF7-E01F0673E45F.jpeg

It’s black locust. Top ten firewood to burnView attachment 60750
I worked with someone whose parents loaded the cast iron stove with hedge apple their first winter not knowing any better.
Below 0 out, they had all the windows open and slept in shifts, watching the stove with a water hose in case the floor above it caught fire. The cast iron glowed red into the morning.

I didn't think mulberry was all that hard, til I tried cutting a dry piece with a Sawzall. I cut a small one out of a fence a couple years ago and brought some pieces home, set it over a burner on one side of my grill and meat on the other side to smoke it.

Oops. I got the trailer full on Sunday. All black locust, about 1.5 cord. Sorry that I didn’t wait for you. I’m in the same state as you, just on the other side. I’m a half hour north of Dubuque
Since we're sharing... the trailer in front is the one I've been asking the stupid questions about. I have two more new idea manure spreaders left to fill and I'll have 2 years worth of wood on wheels.
20240303_135911.jpg

Since we're sharing... the trailer in front is the one I've been asking the stupid questions about. I have two more new idea manure spreaders left to fill and I'll have 2 years worth of wood on wheels.View attachment 61441
You’re definitely more ambitious than I am! Now I gotta go dump the trailer and stack it all pretty, too. The box is 7.5x12x2.5. 225cu ft or 1.75 cord stacked. Since it’s not stacked, I guessed it’s more like 1.5.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back