wagner 2 spool valve help

railhead

Member
Does anyone know a website or know of a place to see diagams for wagner spool valves? I bought one for my loaderthat I cannot get to work and it was sworn good. I need to know what is the inlet and outlet. It is open center. No ports are labeled and I have about tired of changing and changing nad changing hyd hoses to no avail. THANKS!!!
 
wagnercompanies.com/web_log.aspx
Will give you an IPC. Should be of some help.
Otherwise if the valve is off the loader, try pulling the lever and shooting some air in various ports till air comes out the other one.
 
IS this for a open or closed center system that could be a difference. Otherwise the left port should be pressure right return top or bottom to the cylinders or couplers switch the hoses to cylinders for direction correction.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top