Wagner WF3 cylinder question

Squeedude

New User
Hi all, I Recently purchased a Ferguson TO30 with a Wagner WF3 loader on it.
Turns out the bucket tilt cylinder was bent/leaking and I need to replace it.
I found the manual and all it says it has is a 800 cylinder, that must be the original part # which correlates to nothing.
No dimensions or anything. Same with searches related to the WF3 all across the various forums.
The old cylinder (probable replacement) seems a bit long as it wouldn't quite allow the bucket to be level (tilting downward) at it's closed point.

Does anyone know the actual stroke and/or closed length for this?

Thanks for all the help.
You're a real bunch of sweethearts.
Sorry you haven't received an answer. That isn't going to happen until someone with a WF3 reads you post and decides to measure their cylinder for you, so it may be awhile before that happens, If at all.

If you want to get it going right now and you say the current cylinder is too long, measure it up and subtract one, two, or three inches of length, what ever you think is right and order a cylinder. You can set the bucket flat, or with the lip up a bit, however You think it should be and measure between the attaching pin holes for the cylinder and figure the length and stroke you want.

Hi all, I Recently purchased a Ferguson TO30 with a Wagner WF3 loader on it.
Turns out the bucket tilt cylinder was bent/leaking and I need to replace it.
I found the manual and all it says it has is a 800 cylinder, that must be the original part # which correlates to nothing.
No dimensions or anything. Same with searches related to the WF3 all across the various forums.
The old cylinder (probable replacement) seems a bit long as it wouldn't quite allow the bucket to be level (tilting downward) at it's closed point.

Does anyone know the actual stroke and/or closed length for this?
Not sure where you are located but I do have Wagner WF3 I took off a model 861. Loader is ok and bucket cylinder is fine. I would sell the cylinder. And like the other guy said, have a little patience with people answering. Of the people using a Wagner WF3, some may not know the model number, few will know the bucket cylinder length without measuring and possibly they've not had a chance to check. Not everyone checks this site daily let alone the implement category.

Not sure where you are located but I do have Wagner WF3 I took off a model 861. Loader is ok and bucket cylinder is fine. I would sell the cylinder. And like the other guy said, have a little patience with people answering. Of the people using a Wagner WF3, some may not know the model number, few will know the bucket cylinder length without measuring and possibly they've not had a chance to check. Not everyone checks this site daily let alone the implement category.
We'll see how long it takes him to reply to this response....LOL

Just measure it and post the results.
Fast enough for you? LOL
What is the length of yours? Barrel end pin center to rod end of the barrel gland, barrel diameter and rod diameter. Then Husker 50 8n will know if his is in the right ballpark for you, when he measures his cylinder.

Just measure it and post the results.
Fast enough for you? LOL
I can take a picture and send you the pic. As I stated I took the loader off the tractor. I cannot extend and retract the cylinder so I cannot get you measurements for the length, it's partially extended now. The cylinder appears to be the original that came with the loader. I would sell the cylinder. You may be too far away for that to be a feasible option. Good luck with your bucket cylinder.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back