Wagon spindle

I think Yetter is still around (if it's the same 'Yetter' that makes drill & fertilizer equipment) . But even if not, spindle and hub sizes are pretty standard - there are about 3 or 4 standard ag spindle sizes, and one of them will match yours. I've fixed a few running gears by matching hub/bearing/spindle sizes and buying the weld-on spindles from these folks (link below). Very reasonable prices and decent folks: You can also buy a hub with all new bearings and seals from them cheaper than you can buy just the bearings for from any bearing supply. Also a great place to get replacement spindles/axles for small square balers like the Deeres that are notorious for breaking axles when towing wagons, and their spindles are stronger that the OEM Deere ones (the Deere ones have a sharp machined edge that acts as a stress concentration, which is where they always break).

Last edited:
Broke a front spindle on a running gear. I belive it is a Yetter. Are there still parts available for them?
Is it a replaceable straight spindle that inserts into a thick walled pipe and is secured with a bolt or is it a one-piece front steering spindle with a bend in it?

Just get a new spindle from your choice of venders and then cut away some of the old one at the bottom so your new one fits. Then after clean up weld the new one on do check the camber by tacking and slipping on the gear before welding it all up. IF good then weld it up and go on . I usually replace with heavier spindles if I can other wise for wagons I just use truck axles or frames with the axles. Better steel and take the guff better. Never broke a truck spindle on a wagon broke a few of those store bought spindles on wagons in the past.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back