Way off topic. Esophageal cancer update

thank you for both the good news and the bringing awareness of the topic in general.

i've never had major heartburn, but it turns out i have been heading down that same general path as well. my biggest suggestion for those who don't have one is to find a doctor they feel comfortable talking to. i'm getting to the point of knowing every MD/DO within a hundred miles of me. some aren't worth the space their name on the door takes up, and some are real gems.

i was lucky in that i had other issues going on which led to the discovery of my chronic gastritis. the lack of obvious frequent symptoms had lulled me, but the worsening of my other issues led to the timely diagnosis here. omeprazole (prilosec) for life, just raised the head of the bed 3 inches. there are plenty of more tools too.

we will beat this, Kurt :)

Good to here Kow...

take it easy and let your body heal, Spring is a ways off take some down time during the winter.. keep us posted.

Good afternoon everyone. Just thought I would update you all about my esophageal cancer surgery. I am being released this afternoon after a 9 day stay at the hospital at Mayo in Rochester Minnesota. Surgery was very successful. I feel very good. Doctors are very pleased with my results. Now on the Kow trail of recovery. Lol. I believe I have about 13 incisions on my belly and right lower back area. I am extremely pleased, grateful and blessed with my results here. I just want to thank everyone for their support and encouragement and thoughts and prayers. Take care. May the good Lord bless your day.
Kow Farmer Kurt
Hello Kow Farmer--A friend of mine has a brother who just had the same surgery as you had. Any chance I could ask you a couple questions???? you can reach me at------ [email protected]

Good afternoon everyone. Just thought I would update you all about my esophageal cancer surgery. I am being released this afternoon after a 9 day stay at the hospital at Mayo in Rochester Minnesota. Surgery was very successful. I feel very good. Doctors are very pleased with my results. Now on the Kow trail of recovery. Lol. I believe I have about 13 incisions on my belly and right lower back area. I am extremely pleased, grateful and blessed with my results here. I just want to thank everyone for their support and encouragement and thoughts and prayers. Take care. May the good Lord bless your day.
Kow Farmer Kurt
Great news. Kongratulations. Keep up the good work.

Kow Farmer Kurt
That's great news! We've been hoping for the best. Safe trip home and don't rush back into things.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back