Maestro

Member
I recently had the head and valves overhauled on my International WD-9 I am restoring. I got it together yesterday and started it up. I have 2 cylinders that do not seem to be firing on the diesel side. I had the same issue before we did the valve and injector work. The head was checked for cracks and what not before I went ahead with putting in the new valves. The only thing we can think of now is the shop that worked on the injectors didn"t get them all fixed or we have another fuel issue possibly the pump. The compression is great and everything else is good. Any advice would be greatly apprieciated. thanks
 
The gauge on the pumps show is is in
the "operating range" but not sure what that means. What did you find wrong with the pump. I have another one on a parts tractor and I am tempted to switch them and give it a try. What are your thoughts.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top