WD final drive bearings

Pig_Iron

New User
Hey fellas, can anyone give me part numbers for the WD drop box axle bearings? mine are going out of my puller and I wanna get them around before I tear into it. Also any helpful advice on doing this would be appreciated.
 
Just out of curiosity, how can you tell your final drive is going? Any distinct noises or anything? Feels weird? A lot of slop?
 
I checked the wheel rail locks and their all tight. When I push against the tire you can hear and feel the clunk. Jacked it up with a floor jack and used a pry bar and I have excessive play in the housing.
 
I can feel it wobble just a little bit, and if I take it out on the road it gets a intermittent growl coming out of the left rear final. also the tractor will pull to the left. Ive also noticed this while pulling and my front tires are in the air, the tractor will pull left. I believe its due to the excessive radial movement caused by these bearings.
 
Try adjusting them first. Save alot of $
I replaced the inboard bearing on one of mine, It had some spalling out of the cup. Sorry, don't have the # anymore.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top