WD45 wiring help needed

I've been restoring a 1954 wd45 for almost 2 yrs. now. Almost finished. I am putting a new wiring harness on it and forget how it is hooked up. Here is what I have: 6 volt - positive ground, coil, generator with voltage regulator - ammeter, pull switch on starter, 3 position light switch. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Even a hand scribbled diagram would be nice. I've been through all kind of searches for this to no avail.
 
This may help you some.
If you have a mag do away with #9.
If you have a dist do away with ground at switch.

<a href="http://s978.photobucket.com/albums/ae263/nemf/?action=view¤t=Picture-2.jpg" target="_blank">
Picture-2.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket
</a>

Maybe someone has a copy that will scan better
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top