Wedde and Sons

Has anyone on here done business with Wedde and Sons in Wautoma, WI.? I have been trying to get ahold of them for the last 2 or 3 days. I was trying to get hold of a pair of front wheel weights #6788D for my Super C. They popped up when I did an internet search. I have left a voice mail and an email inquiry with no response.

Yes,
I have bought lots of farmall parts from Gene. Just leave Gene a voice message with your contact info and he will call you back.
He has lots of farmall parts and is great to do business with.

I've bought quite a few things from Gene and have been pleased! I uusually just email and he will get back with you shortly.

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it.
Hopefully you didn't leave a bunch of voicemails. That can backfire on you, because you can come across as an obsessive kook.

To be clear, I am NOT calling you an obsessive kook. I am saying you CAN APPEAR TO BE an obsessive kook. You're "that guy" that just won't stop calling.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back