Weekend project

jon f mn

Well-known Member
Well, guess it too 2 weekends, but I only worked on it maybe 2 days. I bought 2 pig crates, but they didn't have the side area where the little pigs go. So I built the side pens and a gate. I used 1 1/2" square galvanized thing I got for free from work
20240204_164450.jpg

This is the first crate installed after I finished the sides.

After doing one side on the second crate that is installed on the other side of the barn so the rears face together. The other side pen to the second crate will have to be made to fit the floor which is slanted there, so that will take a bit more fabricating. Then I made a gate to go between.

20240211_162802.jpg

The gate installed between the crates.

20240211_170500.jpg
20240211_170518.jpg


The gate latch I made.

20240211_171241.jpg


When I get to it all the pens and gates in the barn will be remade with this tubing.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top