Weird weather this week!!!

JD Seller

It is 42 degrees with fog and light rain. WOW lot different than -30 with west winds. Drive way is a icy mess. I have scrapped it down so there is SOME gravel in places showing but not everywhere. When it cools back down tomorrow night I hope the lane/roads are melted off but I do not have much hope for the north facing sloops.

I even spread some salt on the gravel drive. I do not like doing that as you can cause the drive to thaw deeper than just the surface and then you have a muddy mess with the top 2-3 inches mud with frozen gravel/dirt under that.

20 degrees, 10mph breeze, and very foggy, can?t see a block. And a moist fog, it is condensing and freezing on everything.

The fog and ice advisory starts at 9 tonight, I?m worried what that will be like for what we have out there now?

I wonder how the livestock are going to take all this, it has been very very windy, very cold, warming but very damp, and recycle for a long time now.

Only thing we don?t get is warmer and sunny. Critters could use a little time to readjust and catch their breath.

Paul

48 here in central Iowa. Snow all melted yesterday. Walk across the grass and sink in 1 1/2".

We will know by the middle of this week. We will more than likely have some with respiratory issues.

Its 63 and sunny in southern Indiana! Splitting wood in a t shirt this afternoon, just 4 days ago it was -25 windchill.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back