Roy in georgia
Member
well got home today and was going to let the pump run to flush some of the sand out but it was clean so I guess it settled out. Tried to call driller but he wasn't in no big deal he is busy as we have been in a drought situation for a while that is why I think the rain (hard plentiful) we got caused this washing of the sand in. 1st real rain we had since the well was drilled.I still plan on calling Mr. Chastain and getting his input. my land is real rocky and the casing is to bed rock but I didn't ask how far it was mostly sand stone in my area and that is what the sand particles look like flakes of sand stone hopefully that is all and this wash is the last. My bored well had great water just went dry in the conditions the drilled well has great water just filtering the sand is the only contaminate thankfully as in my area alot af wells have high iron content or even sulfur in a well close by.