Western Implement Auction?

(quoted from post at 20:14:39 03/01/08) Anyone go today?

I made it...for only for a couple of hours though! I've been so busy this year that I haven't had too much time for anything. I missed the Montrose sale too.

Are you going to be there for the remaining two days?
 
(quoted from post at 23:03:06 03/01/08)
(quoted from post at 20:14:39 03/01/08) Anyone go today?

........ I missed the Montrose sale too.......

Yeah, the Montrose sale was pretty sparse compared to former years ...... [i:458a6d4809]MIGHT[/i:458a6d4809] not be one next year I'm a-thinkin'. :cry:
 
Yeah, the Montrose sale was pretty sparse compared to former years ...... [i:146ed4819c]MIGHT[/i:146ed4819c] not be one next year I'm a-thinkin'. :cry:

I've been there when it was pretty muddy! I'm told that this year it was VERY COLD... the worst it has been in the auctions history. It really doesn't matter though...if it doesn't sell there it will be at Grand Junction the next month. :)

Western Implements auctions have been held some years when it was raining pretty hard and the mud was ankle deep. Probably pretty muddy and cold there today...
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top