What can you tell me about this plow

kossuth

On my parents farm buried back in the woods past the treeline theres this old two bottom plow. Things I know.
1. Its hydraulic lift.
2. Its been back there 40ish years.

Dads been dead and gone over a year now and while mom is doing good my brothers and I have been doing some cleaning around the property in preparation for when the time comes we are left to deal with as little as possible.

Mom is gonna have a sale in a few weeks and i was considering dragging this thing out of the woods. Any idea of what make and model this thing is and if it s desireable in any way? I m wondering if its worth the trouble of dragging out of there.

mvphoto94007.jpg

mvphoto94008.jpg

mvphoto94009.jpg

This post was edited by kossuth on 07/04/2022 at 08:14 am.

To post pics you need to make 5, or is it more, posts here. It keeps some spam away....

Hyd 2 bottom plow is not going to be the biggest money maker, but if its all there and tires hold air it will be
something someone wants for sure!

Paul

Some food plotter or tractor enthusiast would love to have it for plow day. You cant find em anymore because so many have been scrapped. So yes,it's worth something to someone. Put it in the sale.

Sorry this danged forum is so glitchy sometimes with the classic and modern view thing going on. Finally got the images to upload.

This post was edited by kossuth on 07/04/2022 at 08:17 am.

IH little genius no. 8 model plow. Definitely desirable to
someone. Value depends on condition of the plow
bottoms ~$50-150

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back