What did you lose today?

37chief

I forgot to chain my mower on one corner today. I got to my next job no chain binder. Then when I got home my radio head set didn't come home with me. It just vanished. I have more chain minders, but only one radio. Stan

Oh Stan , So sorry You forgot to clamp down that chain binder.. If the road is not too busy a kid on a bike might find it just off the side of the road ,,. But More than likely someone done snatched it up ... I did not tie the power shaft on a hay rake and lost the tractor end on the way home ,,. 30 yrs ago , Never did find it ... Today , I was Looking for my wire crimping kit long enough , and gave in to buy a new one , Actually ,I think my nephew borrowed it .. ,, So,. Went out and bought one today,,, 40 bucks !,,. When i saw this post about what did YOU LOOSE Today , I wanted to Joke My virginity ,, LOL. But That was lost to a little blonde gal some 48 yrs ago. and that Was a VERY Good experience that We could not get enuf of ...

Last edited:
I forgot to chain my mower on one corner today. I got to my next job no chain binder. Then when I got home my radio head set didn't come home with me. It just vanished. I have more chain minders, but only one radio. Stan
I hope nuttin, I did pass up on a 5gal bucket laying in the road. I was headed to a ball game my car was full and running a litle late. :(.... It looked like a good'N

I lost a nice small mouth bass yesterday. Got him to the boat but one last jump and he got off the line. I would have released it anyway but it’s fun to land them first.

....don't know yet.....

I hope nuttin, I did pass up on a 5gal bucket laying in the road. I was headed to a ball game my car was full and running a litle late. :(.... It looked like a good'N
I could use a new bucket. Walking out of the house yesterday with a bucketful of hot water laced with degreaser and suddenly I'm holding nothing but the handle. Luckily, it held up long enough to get to the driveway. Three gallons of water on the kitchen floor would have derailed my afternoon.

10mm socket.

Lost my faith in AT&T when I had them delete 1 phone while we still have 4 on the family plan. My bill went up $23 for some reason.

Oh Stan , So sorry You forgot to clamp down that chain binder.. If the road is not too busy a kid on a bike might find it just off the side of the road ,,. But More than likely someone done snatched it up ... I did not tie the power shaft on a hay rake and lost the tractor end on the way home ,,. 30 yrs ago , Never did find it ... Today , I was Looking for my wire crimping kit long enough , and gave in to buy a new one , Actually ,I think my nephew borrowed it .. ,, So,. Went out and bought one today,,, 40 bucks !,,. When i saw this post about what did YOU LOOSE Today , I wanted to Joke My virginity ,, LOL. But That was lost to a little blonde gal some 48 yrs ago. and that Was a VERY Good experience that We could not get enuf of ...
Thumbs up on the blond, except it was 55 years ago for me.

I spent about 20 minutes this morning looking for my phone. Found it on the hood of my pickup where I put it while I shook the grass clippings out of my clothes after mowing the lawn yesterday. Glad I didn't jump in the truck and take off.

Lost my phone yesterday also, pulled it out of my pocket to check time to set the clock in the shop after changing battery. Set it down then went about my business. Came in the house for lunch and it was missing. Had wife call it while I searched around the yard went to shop and heard it ringing. Will be a while before she lets me live this down because when she loses something I ask if she looked in the fridge.

A pair of Klein wire strippers, have not idea where I laid them. Probably put them where I wouldn't for get them. LOL
Hopefully they will show up eventually.

Unfortunately, chains, binders and crowbars are items everybody would like to have but nobody wants to buy.

I don't have a cell phone, for good reason. I have a place for what little I do have so I can find it. My Chromebook sets right on the little table so it can charge when I'm not using it so I can find it when I want it. My car keys set on a peg right inside the front door and get put there right when I get home. I leave my wallet in the Rustlers I wear to town so I know where it is when I go to town the next time, we go to town about once a month, I would never know where I put them if I didn't put them in the same place everytime so I know where to find them.. We use 1 plate, one bowl, 1 fork, 1 spoon and we each wash ours after a meal. We each have our own little wire rack on our own shelf sitting on a drain pad. Easy to see that we have ours put away. I eat on a small table off the kitchen, wife takes her meal on a little table at her chair. I have a little laundry bag that sits in the bathroom so I can monitor when it is time to do a load of wash. All the laundry goes in there except my dirty work Rustlers. When I have 2 pair hung in the back porch, too dirty to want to wear again I wash them....James

Another argument with the wife.

After speaking with other men around town. I have came to believe that it's some type of phenomenon, conspiracy or something. For they all spoke of losing the same exact thing as I did today.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back