What do I have here?

Jeff NWOH

This got dropped off by a guy I do some work for. He wants to take the mower off and get it running. It has a continental engine. The only marking I see is the decal in the last picture. Anybody know what it is?

cvphoto154920.jpg

cvphoto154921.jpg

cvphoto154922.jpg

cvphoto154923.jpg

i liked tinypic and used them for years. the boo boo would have been not shutting down because they lacked the revenue to continue hosting images like that for free. those pics worked for 10 years after they were posted, but not 14.

I like it. Looks like they expected it to have some get-up-and-go since it has a speedometer. Could be a tach I guess. Plenty of space between clutch and brake pedals, don't want to get them mixed up. Good luck reviving it, looks like it could do some serious mowing if you left it on.
Gerrit

Photobucket/ tinypic really painted themselves into a corner by not figuring out a revenue stream that was sustainable. Their sudden policy changes that held users photos hostage for $399 fee pretty much put them on the backwash of the internet.

I understand they need to make money to do what they do.

They have a history of giving users 10 day or less notice of major policy changes and locking people out. Wikipedia explains the issues pretty good.

0 trust with a company that treats its customers like that.

Paul

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back