What Hub Clamp?

Group,

I am trying to figure out what hub clamp I need. Kinda a long story. I bought 12 spline spoke steel wheels to get the outer rings for my daughters 39 B and I took the centers out and used the outer rings on the 10 spline spokes. Well i still have the centers from the 12 spline spokes and my other daughter wants to used them on her 49B but I cannot find the collars(# 7 in the photo). I know I had them at one point becuse I have photos of them but for the life of me I cannot locate them and the hub clamps from the 49 B Cast centers will not work. They are too small. I can barely get them over the outer edge of the sleve(#8 in the photo) I see that there is 2 different part numbers for the collars # B2189R and B1189R, Does anybody know what one is the bigger clamp so I can get a set?

Thanks

Sam
JD%20Hubs_zpstxwjftm3.png

Well I have been doing more research on trying to find a clamp for my spoked wheel. The wheel casting is JD1257R, I cannot locate that wheel in a B or a A Book? anybody have any idea what this came off of?

Thanks

Sam

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back