What I did in the snow today

8NHENRY

So in NW Iowa we had a pretty decent snow today. I had some yard clean up to do yet so I hauled all of the stuff out to the city tree dump with my little 8N. Pretty good day.
mvphoto111159.jpg

mvphoto111160.jpg

Would like to find out how useful they are but every one I find is either, NO sale been in the family too long or they are pieces of junk and they want a mint for them.

Looks chilly and snow on the ground there already. We had 80 degrees here yesterday in Lancaster PA. Seems like the older I
get the less I care for the cold weather.

They are a handy tractor. I had this one 12 years now. In the last 1.5 years I have bought a 77 Oliver and a 44 massey I owned 25 years ago. Figuring the old Ford wouldn't get used as much but that's wrong. It lost its job for some tractor rides but if my nephew comes he takes that anyway. But it did loose the job of pulling my 100 bushel corn wagon. It has pulled it once but the little guy had his hands full.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back