Texas Cowboy

Member
Location
Texas
I will post a picture of what it does tomorrow. Tony
cvphoto54730.jpg


cvphoto54731.jpg
 


Not enough pics to see it well enough but the groove visible in the end view makes it look like it is suppose to bend a piece of rod.
 
Never saw a tire chain plier, nor a horse shoe remover but have a couple of hog ring pliers...but the plier ends are cup shaped, like a tea/table spoon, not that so I can't really classify it as a hog ring crimper.
 
How would you like this job. Take a small staple like for chicken wire and crimp it around another strand of wire to make barb wire Tony
cvphoto54787.jpg
 
Interesting. Cain't imagine not being able to buy/get barbed wire back in the late 1800s and having to hand install barbs on a mile of plain wire fencing........
 
We had to look up the patent to figure out what they were. I don’t remember the date but they were made to put barbs on fence wire. No I can’t imagine putting barbs on a mile of fence. Not even one strand much less five or six strand fence like we build now. Tony
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top