What size and number belt. For 1967 cub lo boy 60 inch

Hi. Frankly was on my other fav forum. Friend gave me suggestion of a belt. The main belt. Off drive. That powers the deck (which has 3 spindles and so 2 other belts) I m not exactly sure though. Because I m seeing various models - Anyone here know this deck ? In researching I also see there are various models. So that s why I figure I will double check in case any of you own this tractor type and deck and know off hand the belt number and all. So I want to be real sure I get right belts. Local farm stores no help . I ll see if I can send a picture. I always am not good with this uploading stuff :0h. Thanks folks Ps. Ok I loaded some pics. Yeh the one number is plain as day. That s the smaller two belts. (Hopefully prior owner put right ones in there ). The longer belt is hard to read . Thanks again.

This post was edited by scott 1234 on 07/21/2023 at 09:13 am.

Forget about those chain auto parts places for something like that. You need the deeper belt of an industrial belt will fit better than those cheap shallow auto parts fan belts too.

(quoted from post at 03:33:19 07/22/23) Forget about those chain auto parts places for something like that. You need the deeper belt of an industrial belt will fit better than those cheap shallow auto parts fan belts too.

Thanks... OK.. but at this point.. I am not even certain of the 2 belts size/. Number. [the 2 shorter ones i can read the numbers on the current belts to those spindles.. but frankly , i am not certain the prior owner had the correct size [he just used a local auto store place probably ]..
So.. hopefully there is someoen on this forum.. who owns a 1966 CUB low boy.. with this deck.. and knows the IH original numbers? :0). Thanks. All. [p.s. I'm always confused. Should be posting this on another catagory also in this forum.. to reach IH owners or such speecivically. ? :0). Thanks.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back