What year is my Allis?

Hi Luke, I purchased one of these tractors about 3 years ago. Haven't started the restoration project as of this date. The one I purchased was a 1939. Don't have the serial number with me at the moment will look it up and get back to you. Mine has an add on starter, no lights, hand brakes, first one step in competition with the horse, this one was rated at 10 H.P. What area do you live?. Cheers, Murray
 
Mine has a lever to start the electric starter. Magneto, 6V generator, foot brakes, pto and hydralic pump. I'm thinking about a 3 point conversion and I have a flail mower that fits it and a "homemade" dozer blade that I was thinking of fabbing up for a front mount snow plow. Any ideas or resources on 3 point and snow plows?

I live in upstate New York. I'll get pics soon.
 
I have 50126, established a couple of ways that it is 1940. Also noted that it still has the side brakes. I would be guessing that yours would have foot brakes and be a 1941?
Rex
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top