Whats in your pickup bed?

r.w.b.

Refering to hard working farm kinda pickup beds .
I removed burnables n was thinkin how many dollars invested in tools plus the price of all the parts n oil ive had in my 1991 d 150.it has a 318.

cvphoto166163.jpg

cvphoto166164.jpg

cvphoto166165.jpg

cvphoto166166.jpg

cvphoto166167.jpg

cvphoto166168.jpg

Sorry about double pictures.had to use my smartelic phone.its a royal pain in the butt

Another question is: What's on the dash of your pickup????
Mine is pretty clean. Brothers farm pickup is covered with receipts of all sorts,
a pocketknife or two, empty or nearly empty cattle medicine bottles, maybe even if you go
deep enough you'll find the syringe. At least one pair of gloves, a cap, a screwdriver
and a pair of Pliers. No wonder the defrosters don't work!!
Only bad thing about all that is when you hit a good bump and all the stuff ends up on the floor
or your lap. Then you have to spend an hour cleaning the stuff up and putting it away.

The best story ever my brother told me: He went to town after the first of the year and got
the license's for all his trucks (like 3 two tons). he got home late and clipped the stickers together
and hung them on the refrigerator, right next to last years tags!!

A cross box with chains, straps, slings, come-along. A couple containers of assorted fasteners, a wiring kit, small tub of grease, canvas tool carrier full of tools, penetrating oil, bunjie cords, ratchet straps. misc. A small plastic box with hyd. jack, tarps, locks small socket set, etc.. Wood blocking.

I had my trailer stickers in the glove box of my pickup - forgot to put them on the plates. Hauled cattle to the sale barn. Stopped at the bank on my way home to deposit the cattle check. When I came out of the bank back to my truck there was a cop car parked behind my trailer waiting for me. He took part of my cattle check.

Spare tire, small tool box, chain, shovel, clevis, drawbolt, bungee cords and fire extinguisher. The dog also rides there whenever the truck moves.

Ben

Empty right now. I cleared it out yesterday to haul hay. What I took out was: three gas cans, one empty, one full, one mixed gas, leaf blower, chainsaw, plastic funnel, jug of hydraulic oil, long pry bar, big channelloks, empty oil jug, block of firewood, and a bunch of wood chips.

Then I started in on the cab, I do that when stuff starts encroaching on the drivers seat.

under the portable concrete,cardboard is many parts i have to put on. 2 boxes tools 2 battery operated tool bags that are full of same 1 big plastic box full of msc like zip ties ammo. deep down is 3 oak blocks a 6,12 and 20 ton jacks, 1 set 3/4 inch drive sockets.
dash has my pocket hour ledger and a back scratcher .seat has 2 pistols and my medicine i need through the day,portable neubilizer ,albutrol,bandaids dust masks etc
older guy at coffee shop always asked why does my pickup sag? he had a flat 1 morning.i pulled up beside him got my dewalt impact out n took his wheel off n put his spare on. he was looking said your bed holds tools worth more than the pickup. i said now you know why she sags

2 5/16 ball hitch, 2 ball hitch, wagon hitch, pintle hitch, spare tire, 12 foot log chain, left over junk from hauling wood, few paper cups.

I have a tote box in the back of my pickup that I put tools and other items that I dont want blowing out on the road. The tool box spans the truck box, but doesnt go all the way to the floor. So I can still put a full 8 sheets of plywood etc in the truck bed, and close the end gate. I always have a 8 foot sheet of 1/2 plywood in the truck box to protect the box floor, and make it less slippery if I am in there loading something. Alis I can slide the plywood back to retrieve items that might roll forward, that cant be reached from the sides. Other than that, right now the only thing in my trucks box it a steel fence post I picked up out of a fence row we were clearing out. I like to keep things orderly neat and functional. And the cab is clean and empty of tools and trash too.

Lest see a hoe to pull things back so I can reach them when they slide forward. A box of parts for the combine and that changes by season spring it will be planter or tillage parts. A chain jumper cables and miscellaneous junk of broken guards and sections a piece of over flow hoes to drain out rear tractor tires with chloride in them and some wrenches in the parts box. Some accumulated trash mostly shopping bags foe groceries since the same truck does all chore with only one vehicle. A 2 ton jack with bottle of wiper fluid and can of ether wipes for grandson cleaning bottle of brake fluid. Pretty much get it. AS for the dash I typically don't put tings on the dash. Wife puts everything on there. Not much just her sunglasses and maybe a set of readers.

Empty except for maybe a half bushel of pine needles and twigs in the front corners from a clean-up at one of my church's missionary's place.

Everyday truck, nothing. Rear floorboard and under back seat, tool back, 3 trailer tow mounts, tool bag, ratchet straps, 4 way, hammer for stock trailer hitch, a few other things. F250, jumper cables, tool box, oil, antifreeze, 5 gallon bucket of hydraulic oil and pump, a couple rope halters and leads, rasp, hoof knives, pick and a couple brushes in a 5 gallon bucket, last week 2400 lbs of wood pellets for the stove.

Usually only a few dry leaves, acorns and twigs. Some loose hay against the front wall if I deliver some. Behind the seats: jumpers, hitch step and whatever else slides off the console.

Three-point carry all frame I just picked up. Need to replace one of the lower hitch pins. Very rusty. Now have 2 carry-alls, dedicated to firewood with those metal IBC cages attached. Been working well since I moved the wood stove to the basement and I can park the bins of firewood right outside the door. A few steps to the stove.

Gerrit

450 gal plastic water tank I use to haul water out to the cows and mules. It's so awkward getting in and out , I just leave it in there until I have to take it out for hauling something else.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back