Wheel Bearing Applications

RockRon

Member
I pulled apart the shaft on the Roof mower and found that one of the bearing races is cracked. The bearing number is BCA B-67. I know I saw a site where you put in the bearing number and it would come back with what vehicle uses that bearing. Does anyone know of such a site or chart? Thought that just maybe I might have something lying around that would work.
 
Look at a NAPA PGB PB67 or BRG B67. The first one is two piece, the second one one piece. Both are ball bearings. Not a cheap bearing.

BRG B67:
Features & Benefits
2 Pcs. Assembly

Attributes
Wheel Bearing I.D. : .7498"
Wheel Bearing O.D. : 2.08"
Wheel Bearing Width : .718"
Contents : 1 Bearing
Wheel Bearing Type : Ball
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top