When you marry the right girl

J Hamilton

My wife sent this to me. And I think I did marry the right one! As long as she always agrees to the last one! Lol
cvphoto164075.jpg

Ive had a Ford 7700 with cab around here a lot longer than I have had her.

One day I drove a 5200 home from an auction parked it in the yard.

She got off work and found me, asked why I took the cab off the tractor?

Oh no, this is a new one to us, just got it home.

Oh! That makes more sense.....

Paul

Good thing, her next statement would be how come you put the cab back on next time. Be funny to see how long she went for that till she saw both. Lol.

I had been watching a gas 4020 at the auction in Ohio and it kept not meeting the reserve. After about 3 auctions I went in the office after the sale and made an offer, they said it didn't meet the reserve, but they would call the owner. The auction company called while I was at work and left a message that I had bought a tractor. My wife was pretty hot when I got home. I bought a Farmall 400 at a local consignment auction for a really good price, my boys were younger and beat me into the house loudly proclaiming dad bought us a tractor. She was hot, however a year later she was helping me with some small bales, and I was using it to move the kicker wagons, I about fell over when she said, that's a pretty nice tractor for what you paid for it.

The most important financial decision of your life is made on your wedding day. That person can make or break anyone at any income level.

When my main mowing tractor went down with a bad engine and I had to pay to have the yard mowed my wife said if you hadnt sold all your other tractors we wouldnt be having this problem . I was kind of stunned by that statement.

Vito

When she and I got together, she said 'I want a tractor' OK! Not a problem at all, even got her a bushhog for it and she helps with our field mowing jobs. And I mow around 18 acres of large yards weekly, and again she said 'if I had a mower, I would help' so, I got her a mower. It's nice to have someone who wants to help, and enjoys it too

Years ago when our kids were all still at home and we were in our late 20s We had an Oliver 88 gas and a WC allice. I would bale with the 88 and the wife would rake with the WC and liked it even with the hand brakes. Fast forward to now and she really don't want to get on any of my tractors including the Kubota M6060 with cab, heat and air. Maybe she's a lot older and wiser now at 75 than she was back then LOL. She really doesn't say much when I buy another tractor cause she don't go down to the shop very often and has no idea how many I have and I ain't telling.

I am down to three. On the last one she said You may need a bigger tractor if you buy the land for sale behind us. I now own an additional 20 acres and an MF-20 industrial. I think I got a good deal on all three.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back