Where can I get a basic Wiring diagram or schematic?

Donny

New User
First thing I need to do is acquire a basic wiring diagram or schematic to make sure all wiring is correct on new garden tractor before buying and installing a new battery. Is there someplace online I could download one? Do any of you have one you could email to me? Mine is just basic. It has headlights and electric start. Old late 70's Montgomery Wards model made by MTD. Link to all I know so far and pics: http://webpages.charter.net/techdon/mower.html

Thanks,
Donny
1.jpg

My garden tractor
 
Donny ---
You are now on "TRACTOR TALK" move on down until you come to "GARDEN TRACTORS" some body there can help you......Don
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top