Where can I get a basic Wiring diagram or schematic?

Donny

New User
First thing I need to do is acquire a basic wiring diagram or schematic to make sure all wiring is correct on new garden tractor before buying and installing a new battery. Is there someplace online I could download one? Do any of you have one you could email to me?

Just found out (Thank you Larry) it is a made by MTD and was built in 1983.
The MTD model number for that unit is 134-697-088.
This was a basic unit they built with special paint and decals for Wards.

Now needed is an owners manual and a wiring diagram.
1.jpg

My Garden tractor pics and info
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top