Where to find part? Rolfes bazooka belt cover

WI Dan

I've been trying to find a new cover shield for this belt-driven auger motor. There's no part number, and I can't find anything online from the manufacturer.
Do you guys have any suggestions?
Pics show the issue: smashed to bits...

mvphoto106013.jpg

mvphoto106014.jpg

mvphoto106015.jpg

this idea will be pricey could you have local welding shop make one? less pricey then getting caught in belt pulley and not near as painful.

Looks like this would be the company now a days, with the merger so long ago it might not be much help.

https://www.bazookafarmstar.com/equipment/grain-augers/

Paul
Bazooka

I agree with fabbing one
Piece of 1/16 to 1/8 strap, 2-3 inches wide and a scrap of expanded metal.

Where are you from in Wisconsin? A grain bin dealer would be able to help you. If in Southern WI, somewhere like Scharines, Farmers, Inc in Allenton, Schultz Interstate Ag would all be able to source
something.

I like the heavy-duty metal, but worried about the extra weight out at the end of the stick...
This is not in an area where people would get tangled in it. It's elevated. I just want to keep sun and rain and snow from getting inside.

I would use some tin such as left over steel roofing.
Cut out the profile out with tabs that can be bent back 90 degrees.
Then a strip of the same as wide as required for the perimeter.
Then a pop rivet thru each tab or spot weld or screw.

Use what can be cut with tin snips. The tabs will end up inside so they don't have to be pretty nor uniform either.

This post was edited by DoubleO7 on 05/23/2023 at 11:42 am.

That is a safety piece and under some program you can get it free from the company. I got 2 bottom grates with the hitch and a top chain shield for 2 different augers. Try contacting TIM at Zook's phone is (616) 868-6195. He was the one who got them for me. Might have to get referred to somebody in your state for this and he might know who or how to do this.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back